Online communications techniques using paid, owned and earned media to achieve goals of brand awareness, familiarity, favourability and to influence purchase intent by encouraging users of digital media to visit a website to engage with the brand or product, and ultimately to purchase online or offline through traditional media channels such as by phone or in-store.
You may also like
Welcome to my personal site where I blog about the latest developments in digital business to help students, professionals or lecturers using my books in their studies or careers.
Visit my main Smart Insights Digital Marketing Strategy site to download planning templates, strategy guides and daily updates on the latest developments.
I also write about assistive technology to help others teaching the visually impaired as part of my volunteering work for charity AbilityNet.
My latest books
- Content marketing strategy
- Digital marketing analytics
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing definitions
- Digital marketing statistics
- Digital marketing strategy
- Digital marketing trends
- Digital media and advertising
- ioS for the blind and visually impaired
- Marketing software tools
- Social media marketing