These recommended resources were originally at the end of Chapters in our Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice book, but they are now only available online for convenience and to help keep them up-to-date.
For each chapter, we have chosen what we have found to be the best quality sources of advice and insight.
- 1. Introduction to digital marketing – sites dedicated to digital marketing strategy.
- 2. Online marketplace analysis: micro-environment – useful statistics sources for informing situation analysis.
- 3. The digital macro-environment – sites relating to digital marketing laws.
- 4. Digital marketing strategy – sites covering trends and strategy in different sectors.
- 5. Digital branding and the marketing mix – branding related sites.
- 6. Data-driven relationship marketing using digital platforms – Marketing technology sites.
- 7. Delivering the digital customer experience – Website and mobile app design, Usability and Accessibility.
- 8. Campaign planning for digital media – principles of integrated communications and examples.
- 9. Marketing communications using digital media channels – sites covering best practices for digital channels.
- 10. Evaluation and improvement of digital channel performance – learning about analytics and reporting.