These recommended resources were originally at the end of Chapters in our Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice book, but they are now only available online for convenience and to help keep them up-to-date.
For each chapter, we have chosen what we have found to be the best quality sources of advice and insight.
- 1. Introduction to digital marketing – sites dedicated to digital marketing strategy.
- 2. Online marketplace analysis: micro-environment – useful statistics sources for informing situation analysis.
- 3. The digital macro-environment – sites relating to digital marketing laws.
- 4. Digital marketing strategy – sites covering trends and strategy in different sectors.
- 5. Digital branding and the marketing mix – branding related sites.
- 6. Data-driven relationship marketing using digital platforms – Marketing technology sites.
- 7. Delivering the digital customer experience – Website and mobile app design, Usability and Accessibility.
- 8. Campaign planning for digital media – principles of integrated communications and examples.
- 9. Marketing communications using digital media channels – sites covering best practices for digital channels.
- 10. Evaluation and improvement of digital channel performance – learning about analytics and reporting.
Many students also use the Free membership resources available on SmartInsights.com to learn about 20 plus digital marketing models. You can also create digital marketing plans structured using the RACE Planning framework using the templates created by Dave Chaffey.
Sign up to Smart Insights Free membership