Content strategy The management of text, rich media, audio and video content aimed at engaging customers and prospects to meet business goals published through print and digi-tal media including web and mobile platforms which is repurposed and syndicated to different forms of web presence such as publisher sites, blogs, social media and comparison sites.
You may also like
January 10, 2023
Welcome to my personal site where I blog about the latest developments in digital business to help students, professionals or lecturers using my books in their studies or careers.
Visit my main Smart Insights Digital Marketing Strategy site to download planning templates, strategy guides and daily updates on the latest developments.
I also write about assistive technology to help others teaching the visually impaired as part of my volunteering work for charity AbilityNet.
My latest books
- Content marketing strategy
- Digital customer experience
- Digital marketing analytics
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing definitions
- Digital marketing governance
- Digital marketing statistics
- Digital marketing strategy
- Digital marketing trends
- Digital media and advertising
- E-commerce and E-retail
- Email marketing and Marketing Automation
- ioS for the blind and visually impaired
- Marketing software tools
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing: a simple explanation – the six pillars of effective digital marketing
- Using ChatGPT for marketing
- The best Android and iOS mobile apps for blind and partially sighted people 2022
- Set up voice control and Siri on an iPhone for Blind and visually impaired users
- What is digital marketing?